Advantages of Ayurvedic Cow Urine Therapy
- It helps in restricting the growth of cancer.
- Regular treatment helps in reducing the disease.
- Patients survives from unbearable pain.
- It helps in improving the quality of life.
Research and Development:
CCRAS, research wing of AYUSH (Government of India) has researched on herbs for its anti cancer properties and pharmacological activities as per modern science. These herbal extracts which have established anti-cancer properties are processed with cow urine in a ultra modern Ayurvedic pharmaceutical industry.
Cow Urine has been researched and patented for its ability to improve efficacy and absorption of anti cancer drugs of modern medicine (allopath) and herbal extract. Hence our Ayurveda medicines made of cow urine and herbal extracts are effective for Cancer.
Cancer patients who were treated by modern medicines, yet no results were obtained and a life expectancy of 6, 8 or 12 months was given. Further told now there is no treatments possible! Such patients were treated by Ayurvedic Cow Urine Therapy. There life expectancy which was told to be 6 – 12 months improved to 4 – 6 years and lived a good quality of life. Patients taking treatment with faith and confidence are received good results.
A study conducted on 504 male and 302 female patients who were suffering from different types of cancer resulted in about 73.3 percent relief in physical sufferings.
- (US Patent #6410059): Cow Urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- (US Patents #6896907, #7235262): Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/L, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded DNA in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said DNA either before or after the exposure of the DNA to the oxidatively DNA-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded DNA in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of DNA from oxidative damages.
Pharmacological activities of products
The ingredients used in our products have the following therapeutic qualities
- Anti-tumour qualities, which help prevent development of tumours.
- Help reduce inflammation and thus the pain.
- Act as antioxidants, which protect your cells against the effects of free radicals that damage body cells.
- Act as analgesics and help patient get relief from pain
- Reduce body temperature if the patient has fever.
- Anti-spasmodic qualities: Help suppress involuntary contraction of muscles and organs.
- Help combat the growth of neoplasm/tumors.
- Act as stress busters
- Have anti-bacterial qualities, which help suppress the bacterial growth in the human body or the affected part.
- Act as an immuno-stimulator, which helps boost the immune system.
Sri Chandanmal Bothra Charitable Medical Center
Unit No. 22, 7th Cross, Jaibharathnagar
Bangalore East 550033
Ph # 080-25468872
Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10am to 4pm
Consultation on Appointment only. Presence of patient and reports is mandatory for Free treatment.
All cancer patients visiting the center will be treated with Indian System of Medicine Ayurveda Cow Urine Therapy. After studying available reports of cancer patient, one month medicine along with medical consultation will be provided. In the second month, the benefits will be recorded through video shooting, and free medicine will be given after necessary check-up. Likewise, the process of providing free treatment will continue. We also educate and suggest various diets, vegetable and fruits with anti-cancer medicinal value, which are beneficial for cancer patients. We also share information on yoga for cancer patients.
With this Indian System of Medicine many patients are benefited. It helps in controlling the further growth of diseases and works on relieving it slowly. Cow urine therapy has proved effective in reducing the suffering of patients affected by various types of cancer, cysts, tumours and neoplasm. It acts as restoratives after severe illness, exhaustion and physical debility during cancer, hence increases life span. It helps in fighting the anaemic conditions. Patient can take cow urine therapy along with allopathy. Cow urine increases efficiency of allopathy and reduces side effects, it has earned USA patent for the same.
Cow urine therapy has proved effective in reducing the suffering of patients affected by various types of cancer, cysts, tumours and neoplasm. The clinical studies have shown that our products help get relief from the following diseases:
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical/ Cervix Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Blood Cancer CLL, ALL and CML
- Multiple Myloma
- Bone Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Tounge Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Larynx Cancer
- Brain Cancer / Brain Tumor
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma/ Kidney Cancer
- Submucous fibrosis
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Anal Cancer
- Capillary Heamenjioma
- Gall Bladder Cancer
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma